Beef Steak is one of the most favorite and popular Filipino easy to do dish. A tender cut of beef is sliced thinly and marinated with lemon juice and soy sauce for at least an hour or longer. You can try the below recipe and leave comments or suggestions if you wish to …
- 3/4 kilo tender pork or beef steaks, sliced
- 1 tablespoon kalamansi or lemon juice
- 1/2 cup tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup onions, sliced in rings
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- msg. to taste (optional)
- Marinate the beef slices in kalamansi (lemon) juice, garlic, soy sauce and pepper for 30 minutes.
- In a frying pan, add cooking oil. Add beef including the marinade and cook slow until done.
- Increase heat for a minute or two to brown steaks.
- Add the sliced onions, msg. if desired and continue to cook for another minute.
- Serve on a platter including the oil and sauce.
- Best serve with hot plain rice.