To have a variation of the usual fried fish you can fry it as fish ball instead. With this kind of dish you can choose different kinds of fish such as bangus (milkfish), tilapia, galunggong or whatever is available.
- 250 g – fish; flaked
- 1 1/2 tsp – minced ginger
- 1 – medium size onion, minced
- 2 tsp – cornflour
- 1 – egg lightly beaten
- salt, msg. and pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Knead to a smooth mixture, form into round balls and deep fry to a golden colour. Drain well.
- Serve hot.
- The fish balls are best dipped in a mixture of vinegar with chopped onions, garlic, salt & pepper.